Since we requested a different hotel on the last leg of our journey than the one we had last time, EF Tours went ahead and booked us in the same hotel when we fly into San Jose and when we return there. It is different than the initial hotel we were going to stay in when we arrive. I will be sure to print new itineraries that reflect this change before we leave. Please see separate post for detailed, hour-by-hour itinerary.
Also, instead of having 3 separate posts with details for the day-to-day activities, I have combined all three in the post that follows. Now, there's just one to look at! Check out: Detailed Itinerary. It includes pictures, flight, hotel, as well as hour-by-hour information provided by EF Tours just today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I tried the link for the new hotel, but it still took me to the previous hotel. I googled and found it at this address: www.costarica-hotelvillatournon
ReplyDeleteIt looks way better than the "razor-wire inn"!! There is actually enough room in the lobby for more than 4 people!
I also checked out what is nearby and it looks like we are nearer to downtown - walking distance to where we went to see the National Theatre and Gold musuem. I am getting info for stuff we may want to walk to see!
I am very happy to see that change!!
Stephanie